Orthopedics Community
Toes numb and feet hurt

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Toes numb and feet hurt

I have numbness in my larger three toes on my left foot and sometimes it my left foot hurts, but it's my right foot that really is giving me a hard time. I can hardly walk in the morning when I first get up or off my feet for a short priod of time. It hurt on the right side of my foot a couple of inches below my smaller toes near the edge. Also near the inside arches area my heal (to push it with my thumb really hurts). Also the top of my right foot burns a lot. I noticed that as I was walking barefooted that my blood vessels on my right foot were much larger and plenty more that my left foot and it was a little red too on top and it was burning as I walked. If I fold my toes or open them up I feel that pain on top of my foot near my outside area, burning, dingle feeling and hurt a little just sitting still. I've got this very very small red bruse on top of my right big toes at the middle joint. I have no insurance anymore. PLease tell me what to do!

This discussion is related to foot sore.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hello!

Recollect if you had any recent injury involving your toes.

I would suggest you to change into comfortable footwear and take vitamin B12 supplements.

Check all your vitals like fasting blood sugar, blood pressure levels and correlate for any complications.

Also check for any local peripheral vascular disease or any nerve related issues. If required follow up with an orthopedician and go for some present day scans.

Take care!
I also went to the movies last night with my wife, The movie was right at two hours long. It took everything I had to pull myself up out of the seat and I had to take baby steps for the first few steps. I noticed my left wrist was hurting and it still hurts the morning after. I'm feeling real old and almost feel as is I might have something real bad going on here.