Top foot swollen and in pain
the other day I hit the top of my foot ( middle of my foot on top ) with the corner of the draw at my desk. The desk draws are metal. When i hit it, it got swollen and was really really red. Had a bruise.

Its been 4days and it still gets swollen when im on my foot and when i touch my foot on top it hurts alot . What do you think this is and should i see a doctor
I would think by now you could see a doc..it could be a stress fracture, a chipped bone or something along thoughs lines where you can still walk but its still swelling which means the  (white blood cells) fluid feels it needs to be in the sight to help heal the injury & the body senses emergency. Bc our foot it pretty much all bone so unless you already have bone problems it may be worth getting checked. I broke my hand had 3 screws put in & went a week I didn't even know it was broke after a wreck..it just felt odd ..so just to be safe
did this help?