Trimaleor FX - Pain in opposite leg?
I suffered a severe fracture of my left ankle in mid February. I have had 2 surgeries, 14 pins, 3 brackets, and am now just starting to be weight bearing.

Starting a week ago, my "good" leg started having odd pains. Almost like charley-horse like pain in my right hip, upper leg, and calf. In the mornings I can barely get myself out of bed and any sudden bending or movement of the leg causes a jolt of pain.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Will it go away? I am wearing an aircast and using my crutches 90% of the time, and am wearing a shoe on my right foot that will match the elevation of the air cast, but the pain is getting to be quite unbearable.

Any insight would be welcome.
Hi there!

I do not see a reason for this to be normal. Possible causes of your symptoms, that may need to be considered include fractures, injuries to ligaments/ tendons, neuro-muscular issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by your orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!