Orthopedics Community
Unable to completely bend elbow

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Unable to completely bend elbow

Hey all. I fell over about 2 weeks and i landed with my palms flat on the ground and my elbows bent (not 100% sure) and the doctors didn't find anything on the x-ray and they said they are going to treat it as a fracture and check again after 2 weeks. So 2 weeks later i had another x-ray and they found nothing but the doctor said it looks like slight soft tissue damage slightly above my elbow.

But the thing is he just told me to just bend it because its been in a cast (11 days) and it will be stiff, the thing is tho, i was already unable to straighten it after i fell and even tho i can bend it even further than i could after the injury im still worried that it might be something worse because i can feel something between two bones in my elbow. The doctor said it was just swelling and it should go down but that was almost two weeks ago and it does feel like something else.