Unsteady knee/ stiffness in legs
I have started having issues where when I get out of bed, my feet and ankles and bottoms of my legs are so stiff, I can barely walk.  It really takes a minute to get things proper like.  then periodically through out the day, my knee buckles on my left side.  I have also had problems with my hands itching and swelling randomly and tingling like cold.  I feel cold drops of water on my feet sometimes as well.  I am not exactly sure what to make of any of this or where to post about it so i figure I would try here.  
I am 26 years of age, nearly 27 and just recently delivered  a baby in June.  Not sure if the information is useful but thought I would share it anyway.
Hi there!

Well, without an evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possible causes include rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative/ osteoarthritis, infections, inflammations, neuromuscular issues etc. At this stage I would suggest consulting a rheumatologist for an evaluation and appropriate management.
Hope this is useful.

Take care!