Upper inner thigh pain
HI,
I have a periodic pain in my upper inner thigh, it is not a constant pain, it happens every now and than, but it is very strong pain. It happen usually when I try to stand up, the pain is in my right inner thigh in the upper section towards the hip, so when I try to stand up and make a step with the right leg (when the weight is on that leg) I feel an intense pain in the thigh, I can stand or even flex my leg for about a minute and then it passes. I don't have any bruises or sweling, I am not overweight and I am 22 years.
Can someone please tell what to do, should I visit my doctor or is this not a serious problem?
The pain experienced by you could be due to Sacro-iliac joint inflammation, Sciatica, Ankylosing Spondylitis or other neurological conditions. Taking an appointment with a neurologist will be a good idea.