Vertical Spine Fracture to Cervical to Head
I fractured vertibrae T 6 in January , 2010, having emphysema nothing was done for me.  In July, 2010 a CT showed it was healed imprperly, chronic and nothing else could be done.  At this time I am contemplating checking into having Neurostimulation Therapy.As of this date,  June 15, 2011 I still have the back pain and taking pain pills.  Somewhere within this time, I aam thinking December of 2010 My neck started hurting severely and my head was making cracking sounds and hurting badly in various places all over.  Two orthopedic doctors tol me the skull is one bone and this in not happening and 1 told me it was from my original spine fracture now affecting my cervical spine and could be affecting my heaad in some way.  How serious could this be to my head?
Hi there!

The vertebral fracture you had in January 2010 was in the thoracic region and is unlikely to be the cause of neck pain. Causes of cervical/ neck pain include cervical spondylitis, spondylosis, spinal stenosis, cervical disc herniation, nerve impingement, spondylolisthesis etc. Most causes of neck pain are local and would not affect the head; which also appears to be an unlikely case from your evaluations. I would suggest an evaluation by an orthopedician/ neurologist; following which, depending on the diagnosis, appropriate management can be initiated.
Hope this was useful.

Take care!