Orthopedics Community
Vertical Spine Fracture to Cervical to Head
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vertical Spine Fracture to Cervical to Head

I fractured vertibrae T 6 in January , 2010, having emphysema nothing was done for me.  In July, 2010 a CT showed it was healed imprperly, chronic and nothing else could be done.  At this time I am contemplating checking into having Neurostimulation Therapy.As of this date,  June 15, 2011 I still have the back pain and taking pain pills.  Somewhere within this time, I aam thinking December of 2010 My neck started hurting severely and my head was making cracking sounds and hurting badly in various places all over.  Two orthopedic doctors tol me the skull is one bone and this in not happening and 1 told me it was from my original spine fracture now affecting my cervical spine and could be affecting my heaad in some way.  How serious could this be to my head?