What is causing my wrist pain?
Hey guys my right wrist has been hurting for over a week now. The pain is located on the back of my right wrist, and is specifically triggered when I try any pushing motions with my right hand. Pulling motions are completely fine. I think it might be a repeated stress related injury, as I cannot recall anything I have done that would have caused a wrist injury. I am a heavy weight lifter and I also play a lot of badminton, which is pretty wrist intensive. I suspect I have tendonitis, but I cannot really see any noticable swelling - it is just slightly painful when I do day-to-day general movements and very painful if I try to press with any force. I have kept my wrist tightly taped when playing badminton for the last week and have not experienced anything but minor pains when playing, and I have not been weight-lifting for a week. Any ideas on what's up with my wrist?
You should rest your wrist for some days and let the tendons to heal, take some anti inflammatory drugs.
Visit an Orthopaedician to assess the damage and if your are clean on an X-ray there is nothing to worry and rest would do wonders, take care!