Why does my body ache?
I was wondering what my problem could be. My whole body aches. It feels like my bones are deteriorating. What can it be? I'm 30 years old and I have 5 kids of my own. I totaled my truck in 2007 but there were no internal bleeding or broken bones. Ever since that wreck I've had problems like this off and on. Doctor's have told me that I have Arthritis but I was wondering if it could be a bad case of it or is it something else?
Hello!

I would suggest you to check for any osteoporosis. If you are suffering from osteoporosis then there is a decrease in the density of bone, decrease in its strength and this result in fragile bones.

There are many other causes of body aches and it can be arthritis due to Rheumatoid arthritis, Rheumatic fever, osteoarthritis etc.

I would suggest you to get yourself examined by an orthopedician and get the diagnosis done for proper treatment.

Take care!