Widespread Tendonitis/ Disease
Hey MedHelp,

I am new to this community as I am searching for answers. About 6 months ago I severely strained my left distal bicep tendon due to excessive rock climbing. Since then, I've had tendonitis spread from to both of my shoulders (left = terminal bicep tendon/ right = undiagnosed but is most aggravated when I use the mouse or write ((different from the left shoulder)), suffered a hip flexor/groin injury from playing soccer that has been ultra slow to recover, have experienced tendonitis in both my wrists (i've had this since high school, I'm currently 21 and a senior in college), and just recently developed severe tendonitis along the inside of my legs next the to knee and underneath the knees. ALSO in addition to the 'golfers elbow' I've started to feel 'tennis elbow' as well. In addition to this, I have seen an increased presence of sun spots and prolonged healing of bug bites on my skin. I have been doing physical therapy for my elbow, shoulders, hip flexor injuries and have seen minimal improvement, even after 6 months of being off my distal bicep tendon!

With all this being said, I have started to come to the idea that I have some sort of malfunction in my body where my tendons/ligaments and skin are not recovering as they should. I have been taking a calcium/magnesium/vitamin D supplement in addition to 'horsetail' and 'supercissus rx'.

I am currently trying a dairy free diet as I found some reports that it could influence tendon inflammation. But, I really have no idea whats going on my with my body. I am waiting to go see a rheumotologist until I have a break in the University, but all these things are really affecting my ability to live! Does ANYONE have any answer as to what disease/malfunction/deficiency I may have??

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!!
You might want to look into a gluten free diet as tendon problems can be a sign of celiac disease.
http://glutenfreebodies.com/2012/03/14/celiacs-disease-and-tendonitis/
http://performancewithoutpain.com/2009/10/10/chronic-tendonitis-is-often-a-warning-sign-of-poor-digestion-and-malnourishment/

achilles2