Orthopedics Community
Wrist, Elbow, Ankle, shoulder, Joint Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wrist, Elbow, Ankle, shoulder, Joint Pain

I'm 36 Year old, I'm having bones and joint pain from last two years, First started pain in the right shoulder two years back, at that time I checked with doctor and they given some medicine to recover from the pain, few month was ok but later on again it's started paining, but pain increased in so many area specially in joint area like wrist, heels and knee, then last year I checked again with the doctors after having some lab testing they found that I have high cholesterol, I got treatment for three month I took medicine (Coxicam 15mg (meloxicam), Astatin 20 mg (Atorvastatin), Lipanthyl 200M), there was some progress for few month but pain never gone forever, there was always pain in those area mention above, but not much, now three month back, the pain started again, specially in the joint, the right shoulder, both wrist, ankle, heel, then again I consult the doctor and he have some lab testing, here's the report details.
ESR : 35MM
BLOOD CHEMISTRY
GLUCOSE RANDOM : 102
URNINE GLUCOSE : NIL
SERUM CREATININE 0.9
SERUM CALCIUM : 8.0
URINE ANALYSIS
COLOUR: CLORLESS
SP. GRAVITY : 1.005
RA Factor : Negative

Now they are treating me with some vitamins tablet and alendronate 70 mg, As per doctor my calcium level is very low, I'm taking alendronate 70mg on weekly basis, from last two month I’m taking this medicine, after taking alendronate 70 mg, I have some relief for few days, but pain again start after few days.
Please advice what kind of problem I have.