Wrist pain, numb finger tips

I believed I had Carpal tunnel syndrome because when I was writing i would get a shooting pain up and down ONLY my wrist area, and when on the computer when my right hand was using the mouse and resting on the desk at the same time, my wrist hurt too much to have any pressure on it.

I still cannot have pressure on my wrist, but I no longer get flaring/shooting pain in my wrist, but I also have this now;
The tip of my thumb, pointer finger, and middle finger on my right hand are numb, my thumb is the most numb.

When I write, I feel a lot of tension in my wrist, so I fear i may have pinched a nerve which is why my fingers are numb and why i no longer get the pain in my wrist. I also feel tension going up and down my palm where my pinky finger is sort of on the side of my hand, i feel like my pinky is trying to push my ring finger.
Hello!

For carpal tunnel syndrome median nerve is involved.

For your hand there are three nerves which supply completely, viz. Radial N, Median N and Ulnar N.

Go for a nerve conduction test and both Tinel and Phalen's tests for carpal tunnel syndrome for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Follow up near an orthopedician.

Take care!
This is a very interesting find indeed. I will have to check it out when I get the time though. Thanks for the nice tips.
glucosamine malaysian