Wrist pain after fall
I fell getting down off a chair almost a week ago and landed with most of my weight on my left wrist.  It hurt at the time but didn't swell, so I figured it would go away.  Unfortunately, the pain is getting worse and there is a small amount of swelling.  The pain is in the right top portion of the wrist.  It hurts when I rotate my wrist or lift something or even press on it, and it throbs occasionally.  The pain is worst when I bend my hand backward (like I'm giving a high 5).  I don't think it could be broken but I am wondering if I should see a doctor, or just give it some more time.

Thank you!
Laurie
It is very common to fracture a wrist in a fall.  You could have a minor fracture, severe sprain, bad bruise, etc.  It's best to see your Dr.  He/she will have you get it xray'd and you will know exactly what you are dealing with.  Then the proper course of treatment will be easy to determine.  Better safe than sorry.

Therapist