achilles tendinitis- after inflamation subsides, what is good strengthening program

I got Achilles tendinitis about 4 months ago. What is a good strengthening rehab program? I began running up to 5 minutes, then 10 minutes, and eventually 30 and 45 min and there were signs of improvement. However I can’t get past this point. I can only run every other day, because if I run 2 consecutive days my leg will tighten up and become uncomfortable and I’ll have to take days off to rest and ice it again.

Im trying to add HIIT intervals into my run to strengthen it. I started with one burst of speed (obviously not 100% sprint, maybe 75%-80% run) where I slowly accelerated and held pace for 25 seconds. Next time out, I did two intervals instead of one. tomorrow I will do three, however effectiveness of this rehab program is still unclear right now.

please any advice in general would help I am so desperate. im a personal trainer and I don't have health care and I have so many questions because my life depends on me recovering... some of the myriad of questions I have are: if im rehabbing with running, should I rehab with heel lifts simultaneously? right after the run? when? how many? bent leg heel raises? resistance bands? strassburg sock? I need to know a schedule of how much, how often, and when.

If you even read this at all, thanks.
Stephen

PS more info- Im a 5’8” male, Im 26 years old, and I originally injured it just from general overuse and lack of rest (after I ran up the stairs one night after a particularly hard day of sprints i felt it instantly inflame). I did see the foot doctor once and there were no tears or ruptures, just inflammation, which has since subsided. Now it just tightens up every day or so and i stretch it a lot and ice every night. Last bit- even tho the doctor diagnosed it as “insertional tendinitis” where the tendon inserted in my heel, i noticed that it was my soleus that tightens up and is much more temperamental than my gastrocnemius... i can do a whole lot of straight leg (gastroc intensive) calf raises but my bent leg, or “seated” calf raise really irritates my legs easy without much weight.
Hi Stephen!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. This is how an Achilles tendonitis is treated: Stop running for now until you have seen a specialist. Apply this ice several times a day for 5-10 minutes for about 72 hours. After this apply compression bandage. All the time rest your legs as much as possible and keep them elevated. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can also be taken. Ultrasound therapy is also given in some cases. There after you will have to start simple stretch exercises to heal the muscle and tendon. Having said all this, I would like to tell you not to attempt any stretching on your own. Please consult a physiotherapist for this. If possible consult a sports medicine specialist and be under him for complete recovery of the injury. If not possible consult an orthopedics specialist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.