Orthopedics Community
arm vibration and pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

arm vibration and pain

i'm an auto mechanic, so i'm always using my hands. i'm 27 yr old male.  friday i was walking through my shop when i felt a vibration in my left arm. (i'm left handed)  it felt like a guitar string vibrating or like a stretched rubber band that someone plucked to make it vibrate.  Now i've felt this same thing several times before  and in both of my arms.  I've done some research and it seems to me that i have some tendon problems.  since friday i've stayed off the arm and it does hurt in my wrist , fore arm muscle strain, elbow, palm of hand.  these are all slight pains and dont hurt all of the time but i do feel pressure/strain in my forearm.  i have a doctor appointment tomorrow and i will be asking for an mri.  How do i heal this problem?  what makes this happen?  most people who experience this are in their 40's  why me?    thank you for your advice
Tags: tendons