arm vibration and pain
i'm an auto mechanic, so i'm always using my hands. i'm 27 yr old male.  friday i was walking through my shop when i felt a vibration in my left arm. (i'm left handed)  it felt like a guitar string vibrating or like a stretched rubber band that someone plucked to make it vibrate.  Now i've felt this same thing several times before  and in both of my arms.  I've done some research and it seems to me that i have some tendon problems.  since friday i've stayed off the arm and it does hurt in my wrist , fore arm muscle strain, elbow, palm of hand.  these are all slight pains and dont hurt all of the time but i do feel pressure/strain in my forearm.  i have a doctor appointment tomorrow and i will be asking for an mri.  How do i heal this problem?  what makes this happen?  most people who experience this are in their 40's  why me?    thank you for your advice
Hi, probably you have fasciculation i.e muscle twitch and there are many causes for the same. Do you have and muscle weakness. your doctor can look into the cause and advise you accordingly.
just got back from the doctor today and he said i was wrong about the tendons. he said he thinks its a nerve problem and i might be experiencing carpul tunnel syndrome.  he wants me to come back in a week for a nerve test and he also said to wear a velcro wrist splint on both of my wrists every nite while i sleep.  I hope he's right, i'd hate to have a tendon problem instead.