boxers fracture little finger
should my hand be in a cast? right now pinky and ring finger are taped together  it is actually my pinky knuckle it hurts 50 times worse now then when i did it 3 weeks ago also the bone from pinky to wrist hurts extremly when touched.    thank you    - no pain meds given
The Boxer’s fractures are treated by immobilizing the joint using a variety of splints, a cast, or taping techniques. “Buddy-taping” involves taping the little finger to the ring finger. It typically takes four to six weeks for the fracture to heal and thereafter some more time to regain motion and strength.
You should contact your doctor or go to the emergency department because you have developed signs and symptoms which might indicate infection or some other complication.
Any increasing pain, numbness, or tingling in the fingers on the casted  or splinted finger needs urgent evaluation by a doctor.
Take care and do keep us posted.

I hit a wooden pillar and now I can't crack my pinkie finger, plus when I clutch my fist the knuckle doesn't come up. Plz post an answer ASAP cuz at this point I'm freaked out. It's similar but I think it was a little more then a week ago?