Orthopedics Community
bump on top of right sternoclavicular joint

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

I have a bump on top of right sternoclavicular  joint. It is as hard as a bone. I have noticed it two weeks ago.  I do not feel any pain and I have no problem moving my arm.  It just does not look good.  What can that be and what should I do about it.  Is it going to disappear on its own or I need any treatment?
Ela
Avatar n tn
Hi:  Lots of complaints lately about the same thing.  I am in pain with mine, and they seem to think its a dislocation of the clavicle on your collarbone.  I just had x-rays done, and waiting for results.  I would have it looked at, even if you have no pain.  No lump is normal.
Susan