cord-like lump in arm
I have a cord-like lump across the top of my right arm and sometimes the pain is really bad. Certain ways I move it, it seems to catch similiar to a charley horse. The pain is also in the upperarm and it feels like it hurts in the bone.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include superficial or thickened nerves, neurofibromas, growths from the skin, subcutaneous tissue etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you very much. I did see my primary care physican and she suspects something to do with the nerves in my neck. I have had xrays and they did find something in the back of my throat so am scheduled for an mri next week...It seens you were right on....Josie