dislocation knee cap
this is my 5th knee cap dislocation, at first, i thought it was bone bruising and i have went to see a doctor and had it x-rayed but te same problem kept occuring and i know i havent taken care of it and i went back to sport way too quickly and it seems this time its worst, i can move my knee cap out of place, im really worried so please can someone post an advice up and see how i can treat it probably.
You need to see an orthopedist. If you can move your knee cap out of place yourself, then that might mean that the next time you play sports, it will dislocate again.  Most people that I have known who had this condition had arthroscopic surgery to see what is causing the dislocation and have it repaired so that the same thing does not happen over and over again.  So my recommendation is find the best knee surgeon in your area and go see him/her.  You will probably need an MRI and/or CT scan.