Orthopedics Community
do I need surgery what does this mean?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

do I need surgery what does this mean?

My mri results I don't understand what they mean/ Could you please exsplain them to me.
the results are C3 RELATIVE TO C4 SHALLOW SPONDYLOTIC PROTRUSONN MORE PROMENT LEFTWARD WITH MILD FLATTING OF THE VENTRAL CERVICAL CORD
.
C-5 C-6, DISC DISCCATION. CENTERAL HPN MEASURING 3MM IN MAXIMAL AP DEMINSION MILDLY FLATTENING THE VENTERAL CERVICAL CORD.

C-6 C-7 DISC DISICCATION. BROAD BASED PROTUDING DISC THAT MIDLY EFFACES THE VENTRAL CERVICAL CORD. THE DISC PROTRUSION MEASURES APPROXIMATLEY 3MM IN AD DEMINSION.  
multi epi injections and si injections nothing seems to help I also have lower back trouble with radial tear and bulgin discs but my neck is just killing.
Tags: Neck
I am sorry about your pain and suffering. The findings are reflective of disc disease at multiple levels in the cervical spine (spine in the neck region). These are  usually age related degenerative changes that result in protrusion of the disc from the space between two vertebra to spinal canal (the space where spinal cord is present) and result in compression of the spinal cord and nerve roots that exit from the cord. The result is a combination of sensory and motor symptoms including pain which seems to be your main symptom. The treatment options include both surgical and medical treatment modalities and management by a multidisciplinary team including neurologist, neurosurgeon, orthopedicians and general physician. Specifically, you can inquire your doctor about covering with drugs for both nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
I have been having belly pains for 2 years now.And i have seen alot of doctors and noone could find anything.I went to the hospital to have a scope done and they didnt find anything.Then i went to the hospital to have a galbladder test done,and  the test came back abnormal but i took morfine to make me galbladder show so they made me take the test again without the morfine.I took the test again and the test came back abnormal again.I have seen one doctor that said have it taken out.A surgen said take it out.A counseler said take it out.But there was one doctor that never told me he just sent me to another doctor and that doctor said no dont have it taken out.

p.s.So i am asking you what should i do have it taken out or no?

-Carly