Orthopedics Community
elbow lump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

elbow lump

i have a hard lump on the side of my elbow,it started a couple of weeks ago and it was real small but has gradually gotten bigger now about the size of a quarter, when i go to sleep most i instinctively lay on my arm under my pillow and after about 15-30 minutes get this awful tingle sensation thru most of my arm and if flex my arm in any way it intensify's it beginning to be painful and i have no idea what its is but i am very worried i dont have money to a doctor unless i know something is wrong.
                      i also have terrible pain in my knee all the time.it gets so bad that cry and can not sleep.