Orthopedics Community
feeling of dislocating of my hand

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

feeling of dislocating of my hand

hello,  suddenly on last sunday i felt my right hand from shoulder is going to dislocate. i tried to sleep but i couldn't. My husband told me maybe some blood circulation problem occured so i sat for a while but not worked. then i slept at 6 in the morning. again same feeling i experienced yesterday night. there is no paining, no niddle tickling and nothing just i feel like my hand will be dislocating from shoulder. some kind of different feel in my shoulder , yes just the right hand shoulder. again last night i could not able to sleep at all. and now in the afternoon the feel is steel there.
last ten days i suffered from ear infection and tooth surgery so i took vicodine as a pain killer as doctor told. at that time maybe becoz of tablets i am sleeping more than regular. and when my pain was over i stopped to take vikodin. is vikodin cause for my sleep or this is about the blood sugar. pls let me know that should i go to the doctor?