feeling of dislocating of my hand
hello,  suddenly on last sunday i felt my right hand from shoulder is going to dislocate. i tried to sleep but i couldn't. My husband told me maybe some blood circulation problem occured so i sat for a while but not worked. then i slept at 6 in the morning. again same feeling i experienced yesterday night. there is no paining, no niddle tickling and nothing just i feel like my hand will be dislocating from shoulder. some kind of different feel in my shoulder , yes just the right hand shoulder. again last night i could not able to sleep at all. and now in the afternoon the feel is steel there.
last ten days i suffered from ear infection and tooth surgery so i took vicodine as a pain killer as doctor told. at that time maybe becoz of tablets i am sleeping more than regular. and when my pain was over i stopped to take vikodin. is vikodin cause for my sleep or this is about the blood sugar. pls let me know that should i go to the doctor?