Orthopedics Community
feet pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

feet pain

i have been diagnosed with flat feet and this has been a problem all my life + i have also got a specifice part of the bottom of my left and right foot which hurts when pressed on to and this causes some very horrible pain when walking and hurts for me to walk and stand i know i have flat feet but what is causing all the pain in the bottom of my feet. i have been to hospital for about a year doing physio and haveing some ultrasound on the bottom where the pain is do you no what could be causing the pain
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Due to flat foot your arch of the foot is not as with most of the people.

You have pain due to the alignment and the body weight falling on particular points/bones and also it might be you are having pain in the fascia etc.

Try wearing suitable boots for support, discuss with an orthopaedician if it works for you.
Take care!