femur fracture
I broke my right femur shaft on 31july12 along with parietal haematoma. My Doctor kept me under observation for 3 days and after that they operated me on 4aug, they inserted a titanium rod and 4 screws in it. Initially there was lot of pain. Now after 4 months my femur fracture is united, I went thru a MRI test, it revealed that there are serious ACL and PCl ligament injury as well. I have started doing PT from past 1 week, Iam still in lot of pain around my knee, iam still on crutches iam limping, and there is unberiable pain on my knee?
please guide me, what shoud i do now, its been 4 months and mentally iam very much low, how much more time will it take me to fully recover.
Hi there!

I would suggest continuing with the physiotherapy to strengthen the muscles around the hip and knee joint. This might help improve movement and strength around the joints. I would also suggest considering a review with your treating orthopedician if the CAL/ PCL would need to be repaired and for suggestion of appropriate management at this time.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!