Orthopedics Community
foot numbness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

foot numbness

left foot numbness and tingling
Avatar dr m tn
Hello!

If you have a broken foot, buerger's disease, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, hyperventilation, hypocalcemia or polyneuritis then you have associated foot numbness and tingling. There are other causes but these are the most common problems.  You need to get yourself checked of diabetes, blood pressure, anemia and also mineral balance to diagnose the problem if you have it in a chronic way then I suggest you to see a neurologist.

Take care!
good morning Blackbird, i've had whats called mortons neuroma (spelling) in both feet. it hurt when i walked and applied pressure on the ball of my foot, i had tingling and numbiness in my 2-3 small toes. is this the area your talking about? if it is google mortons neuroma. good luck and hope the guy above me is totally wrong, what i had is easy to take care of.  Phill