Orthopedics Community
help needed cant take no more

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

help needed cant take no more

i was born with recurrent dislocations of the knees iv had many surgerys to stable the knees from 15 to 37 years of age when i was 37 i was recomended to have a arthodesis  of the knee using a mayday nail after every operation had failed so i had a patellaoctmy to remove my knee cap the this arthodesis my knee has never been since painfull since the operation its never stopped swelling and  being in constant agony i cant place my foot on the ground have to use tip toe and morphine wont even touch the pain  when i walk on the leg i can feel the nail and its agony i need help i cant take anymore on top of that my other knee is cracking and get stiff under the strain im  looking for help on where i stand with if i could have my nail removed and having a knee replacment or removing the leg im not getting no sence out of the surgon  so please advice me