Orthopedics Community
help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help

For the past month I have been experiencing pain in the left leg. I have a stand up job where im on my feet 9-12 hrds. After standing i have really bad pain in my foot and muscle spasms in my calve it would keep me up at night. I went  on vacation thinking it would stop but i woke up and couldnt put any pressure on my leg..it couldnt extend it. I went to the doctor had xrays and it on showed arthiritis. I was given muscle relaxers and pain pills. im still having problems and today noticed the bottom of my foot is now warm.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1575708_tn?1296057884
Have you tried going to a Chiropractic ?? I had those same symptoms and the pain killers and muscle relaxers did not work. I went for a series of 5 treatments with a chiro and was all better. I had a nerve pinched in my lower back, plus the arthritis.  
Blank
Hello!

Adopt some lifestyle changes immediately. Wear proper comfortable footwear and after every couple of hours take a break and sit and stretch for 5-10 minutes.

For arthritis you cannot do much but you have to change into less demanding profession.

Follow up with an orthopedician for a proper examination and diagnosis.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank