help
For the past month I have been experiencing pain in the left leg. I have a stand up job where im on my feet 9-12 hrds. After standing i have really bad pain in my foot and muscle spasms in my calve it would keep me up at night. I went  on vacation thinking it would stop but i woke up and couldnt put any pressure on my leg..it couldnt extend it. I went to the doctor had xrays and it on showed arthiritis. I was given muscle relaxers and pain pills. im still having problems and today noticed the bottom of my foot is now warm.
Have you tried going to a Chiropractic ?? I had those same symptoms and the pain killers and muscle relaxers did not work. I went for a series of 5 treatments with a chiro and was all better. I had a nerve pinched in my lower back, plus the arthritis.  
Hello!

Adopt some lifestyle changes immediately. Wear proper comfortable footwear and after every couple of hours take a break and sit and stretch for 5-10 minutes.

For arthritis you cannot do much but you have to change into less demanding profession.

Follow up with an orthopedician for a proper examination and diagnosis.

Take care!