hip joint pain to mid-calf
For 20 yrs I have had a spot the size of quarter on my R calf which burns. It has come and gone until the last 6 months. It is now with me all the time and the pain is going from mid-calf to the hip joint and about 3" toward the spine. I know I have some degenerative disc in my lower back but my back is not hurting. I also have at least 2 bone spurs on the ball of the hip cup. Could all of this together be causing the burning pain in my calf. I have had PVD tests done, ultra sound done on leg, electrical tests done on both legs and all were negative.  It feels like a rubber band stretching and it's not large enough to stretch from my calf to hip.  Help!!
I have FAI and DDD in my lower back as well.  FAI is a stuctural defect of the femoral head and hip socket.  I am trying to determine if I want to mkove forward with surgery.  It has caused a laberal tear.  I just e-mailed my doctor last week because I have burning leg pain in the front of my thigh, as well as a large knot.  I would look into FAI.  But hip problems can cause back pain and back problems can cause hip pain.  I am looking at getting a cortisone shot in my hip to see if that helps with the pain.  If it does I know my pain is coming from the hip.