how long will it take to heal a cracked pelvis?
my boyfriend was in a car wreck  while he was crossing a street and he  has the folllowing injuries  a fractured leg a cracked pelvis and his  right arm is broken in 3 places  . he was sent to bedrest and keep his  left leg elevated above the hip and he is not allowed to do much . he wants to walk and move around  and he is so depressed cause he can't  and it hurts me to see him like this.   so i'm asking  how long  will it take for my lover to walk again
My dad broke his pelvis when he crashed into a dog on a bicycle..

It took him about 3 months to be able to walk without crutches( I think) and he did physical therapy exercises all the time(which I think sped up the strengthening process)  

It took him much longer to walk without a weird limp but he was mobile by then.

Best of luck to you and your boyfriend
aww thanks   i hope he is able to walk soon ,he is such a crab.  i hope  you can get help for your knees. but you could have an infection  throughout your knees   possibly from not being  treated. this is just a guess