i cant straighten my middle finger well
i was running then i tripped.. i tripped and my right middle finger got bended a bit in the joint next to the knuckles. it was  dec. last year. i had it x-rayed and there was no fracture or dislocation. so i didnt do with it. but i can feel the bone that is kinda tilted to where it was bent. it hurts when it apply pressure to the sides and whenever i try apply pressure on the joint making the act of the opposite of bending. i had a physical therapy once and the therapist said it was trigger finger but i dont believe coz theres no snapping involve. i cant straighten it well-i can straighten it but not straight straight- coz it hurts and its hard for me coz i play the piano. what should i do with it?
Hello!

I would suggest you to follow up with another X-ray and commented by a radiologist as any hair line fracture or dislocation can be missed.

If the symptoms continue you would need to follow up with a finger and hand expert as there might be issues with tendon injuries which are inserted into the phalanges of your fingers.

You can use ice packs for decreasing the inflammation and also take pain killers.

Take care!
thank you!!!