Orthopedics Community
i cant straighten my middle finger well
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i cant straighten my middle finger well

i was running then i tripped.. i tripped and my right middle finger got bended a bit in the joint next to the knuckles. it was  dec. last year. i had it x-rayed and there was no fracture or dislocation. so i didnt do with it. but i can feel the bone that is kinda tilted to where it was bent. it hurts when it apply pressure to the sides and whenever i try apply pressure on the joint making the act of the opposite of bending. i had a physical therapy once and the therapist said it was trigger finger but i dont believe coz theres no snapping involve. i cant straighten it well-i can straighten it but not straight straight- coz it hurts and its hard for me coz i play the piano. what should i do with it?