its a mystery
since I learned how to walk again(was paralyzed for a few months in 2010 from medical coma from status asthmaticus)I have a tight band like feeling in my left foot going up to behind my knee.I thought maybe some kind of tendonosis?How does it get diagnosed?I read that they could do surgery to repair the tendon but my doctor says even if they could image it that theres nothing they can do about it.It makes it uncomfortable to walk with it like that.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neuro-muscular or vascular issues, inflammation, metabolic/ hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities etc. Without a diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!