Orthopedics Community
knee and heel pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

knee and heel pain

dear doc,

my husband starts complaing of knee, and heel pain for more than one week. for ur info, the nature of his job is more to standing and walking around. he is 27 years old. his body maas index is more than his ideal weight, that means he is slightly over weight. i brought him to a doc after he realy in great pain. the doc gave us a few medicine. the name of the medicine is Conart which contain crystalline glucosamine sulphate. antibiotics and pain killers. at the same time, thr doc ask him to loose some weight. my question is which type of diet plan should i provide him as he need a lot of energy while he is working. any suppliment food / medicine / oil / etc to decrease the knee and heel pain? he always wear leater sandals to work. thank you.
for a few months i. have had heel pain when standing and putting pressure on my heel it hurts and so does my knee quite badley theirs no swelling or hottnes and after sitting a while  when i get up my leg almost folds underneath me