knee pain
I had a lot of pain in my right knee , well it isnt actually in the knee. It is below the knee on the inside on my leg possibly 1 inch from my knee joint. It hurts horribly bad when I put pressure on it. I am getting to where I can hardly walk. I think I did it when pulling myself from water on a boat ladder. It fills like someone is sticking a hot knife in there when I walk. I am walking funny to compensate and it is making the left leg hurt to. What could this be at this spot?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include fracture, inflammation, necrosis, injuries to the muscle/ tendons/ ligaments etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!