Orthopedics Community
knee pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

knee pain

I had a lot of pain in my right knee , well it isnt actually in the knee. It is below the knee on the inside on my leg possibly 1 inch from my knee joint. It hurts horribly bad when I put pressure on it. I am getting to where I can hardly walk. I think I did it when pulling myself from water on a boat ladder. It fills like someone is sticking a hot knife in there when I walk. I am walking funny to compensate and it is making the left leg hurt to. What could this be at this spot?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include fracture, inflammation, necrosis, injuries to the muscle/ tendons/ ligaments etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!