Orthopedics Community
knuckle pain.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

knuckle pain.

when i grip anything with my right hand, like scissors or any hand tool, and squeeze, i get a sharp pain in my middle knuckle, i noticed it about a year ago, it was not bad at all at first, but over the last week its become a constant. all other knuckles on both hands are fantastic otherwise,im dont recall any injury or reason why this is happening, any ideas?
thank you.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello!

I would suggest you to check for any local skin infection in that region or recollect if you had any insect bite, infection or injury in the past.

Take some pain killers and apply ice packs for couple of days and if the pain continues you would need an X-ray to rule out chronic bone problems and should follow up with an orthopedician subsequently.

Take care!
Blank
1027575_tn?1390964018
Hi thecid, i just had an injection for trigger finger on the palm side of the middle knuckle. can't say if its that but its something to google.  good luck  Phill
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank