Orthopedics Community
lower back pain, left leg pain, pelvic pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lower back pain, left leg pain, pelvic pain

i have been having pelvic pain on the left side as well as lower back pain and leg pains both on the left side as well for about 2 weeks now. A couple days after they started they got so bad to the point where i was in tears. What could it be? kidney infection or something? I just have no idea and they happen on and off throughout the day and wake me up every morning.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Did you fall or had any injury. You have to go for an ultrasound of your lower abdomen, kidney area to determine the causes. It can be a stone, infection  or intestinal problem. Take some pain killers for symptomatic relief but do visit a Physician. Take care!
Blank
Have you checked to make sure it is not a female problem? I have pain in the leg, back, and pelvic but not to the degree you are talking about. It could be endometrosis(spelling) or fibroids.
Blank
772306_tn?1272727524
I am also having pain on my right pelvis, sudden uncomfortable pain. I started noticing it when I only had a day of menstruation. Then I palpated a moving lump on my right pelvis which is painful when pressed. But now, even if not pressed, I am having sudden pain to that part which also radiates to my back . Also with my left leg. I went for a check up and they suspected ectopic pregnancy but after some urine test, was ruled out. I also had ultrasound and blood test.

I am really so uncomfortable as I am a foreigner here in China, working as a teacher and its almost everyday that I experience sudden pain, Although its tolerable, I am still worried. Please do help.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...