Aa
A
A
Close
lower back pain, left leg pain, pelvic pain
i have been having pelvic pain on the left side as well as lower back pain and leg pains both on the left side as well for about 2 weeks now. A couple days after they started they got so bad to the point where i was in tears. What could it be? kidney infection or something? I just have no idea and they happen on and off throughout the day and wake me up every morning.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Did you fall or had any injury. You have to go for an ultrasound of your lower abdomen, kidney area to determine the causes. It can be a stone, infection  or intestinal problem. Take some pain killers for symptomatic relief but do visit a Physician. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Have you checked to make sure it is not a female problem? I have pain in the leg, back, and pelvic but not to the degree you are talking about. It could be endometrosis(spelling) or fibroids.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
772306 tn?1272727524
I am also having pain on my right pelvis, sudden uncomfortable pain. I started noticing it when I only had a day of menstruation. Then I palpated a moving lump on my right pelvis which is painful when pressed. But now, even if not pressed, I am having sudden pain to that part which also radiates to my back . Also with my left leg. I went for a check up and they suspected ectopic pregnancy but after some urine test, was ruled out. I also had ultrasound and blood test.

I am really so uncomfortable as I am a foreigner here in China, working as a teacher and its almost everyday that I experience sudden pain, Although its tolerable, I am still worried. Please do help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Orthopedics Community Resources