medial knee pain post acl surgery
I am 8 months post acl surgery.  I started having medial knee pain around the insertion site on my tibia.  When i walk for long periods or use the eliptical it hurts sharply.  Only hurts with weight bearing.  It is starting to both make me nervous and make me feel like this is it for life.....
Hello!

You would need to slow down with any amount of pain. As you had an acl surgery the ligament can never be as strong as before. With physiotherapy, exercise and over a period of time you can build maximum strength.

Go for an examination near your surgeon to rule out any complications post surgery.

Go in a progressive way, increase the resistance and strength slowly and till then continue physiotherapy with minimum strength.

Take care!
Please tell me your knee is better now! I am in the same exact situation right now! 8 months post op (cadaver ligament used) and doing great except when I start slowly jogging...what ever happened with your knee?