Orthopedics Community
nerve root sheath cysts..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nerve root sheath cysts..

Hello,
  I have just been diagniosed with a nerve root sheath cyst at L4 impinging on my nerve roots and about the size of a grape.I was wondering since the doc (orthopedic surgeon) has to send me to a neurosurgeon what to expect.This Cyst has a dark center and appears to be invading my spinal column as well. Help! I am worried and wondering what all this means.. What to expect etc.. Someone help me...Thanks,
                                                                                            Mediclisa