pain in area of replaced knee
I had both of knees replaced 2.5 years ago.  They are wonderfull, my life has been restored.  I can do everything without pain.
Yesterday I got a pain around my left knee.  It hurts when I walk and sometimes when I bend it.  The pain is on the inside of my leg.  I think it might be coming from the muscles in that area.  The only thing I have been doing different is getting up from a very low couch at least 40 times a day (I am babysitting a 10 month old grandson).
How can I tell if the pain is the replacement or something else.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include hardware issues/ issues with prosthesis, inflammation/ degeneration, fractures, injuries to muscles/ ligaments/ tendons etc. I would suggest getting this reviewed by your treating orthopedician for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan. Meanwhile you could try resting the knee for a few days. Tylenol/ OTC NSAIDS may be helpful for pain relief.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!