pain in the hip
I am a 41yo female, I had been diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer two years ago.  I had a double mastectomy and went through AC-T chemo for 7 months.  I am currently getting shots of Lupron once every 28 days and take Tamoxifin daily.  I have recently been diagnosed as anemic and put on Iron pills.  However, for about the last two or so months I have noticed a pain in my left hip.  It seems to be getting progressively worse.  I feel the pain when I walk now and when I just stand.  I don't want to be a hypocondriac... I have been ignoring it, but the last few nights it hurts when I move roll in bed.  So much that I have to steady myself in order to roll over.  Could it just be my back is out... or could it be more?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. Hip pain could be caused secondary to infections/ inflammations, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, capsulitis, ligament/ tendon tears, growths/ tumours, nerve impingement, avascular necrosis, fractures, dislocations, fractures, osteochondritis etc. With a history of breast cancer, secondaries bone is an important possibility that would need to be ruled out. I would suggest seeing an orthopedician initially. After a cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!