Orthopedics Community
pinched nerve in neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

pinched nerve in neck

ok I have been diagnosed a few years ago with bulging disc in my neck and back. For the last week or so my neck (left side) and left shoulder has been hurting like it needs to pop. So I went to my Chiropractor a few days ago for an adjustment and now today I have this pinched nerve in my neck that is causing SEVERE pain. I dont know what to do to relieve this PAIN. Can some one offer advice? Oh and BTW I have when putting ice packs on the area all day off and on.
go see a physical therapist and sleep with a cervical roll.  you need to relax.  for me it's my right side.  the neck, shoulder and arm.