posterior labrum tear
So last week the physical therapist measured my shoulder and stuff but i think its not right with the measurements because I did not have pain but I still have pain when I lay my shoulder back should I have them measure it again when they said I just need 4 more weeks of physical therapy?
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details such as the type/ position, grade of tear, the treatment so far etc. or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. If physiotherapy had been suggested as a part of treatment and there is stiffness even after 4 weeks of therapy, the therapy may be prolonged by a few more days till acceptable results are obtained. I would suggest discussing the situation in detail with your treating orthopedician and physical therapist.

Take care!
thanks they say its like soreness and tightness in my shoulder. I have been doing flex ball exercise on and off putting it on hold bc of my back gets really painful when i do that one and the others are Thera band exercises external and internal exercises going across have a towel to the side and going internal and external. I would also do um like rows with Thera band um lets hmmm straight arm pulling it down just like the row ones but straight laying down having arm in the L position and having my knees to the opposite side stretch and wall sits and having my shoulder across my chest um push ups get money.... those are my exercises and idk my grade of tear...... on monday she said that it would be 3-4 weeks till i will be completely healed i am just worried to go back to weight lifting because of this tear and the pain have not done it in 6+ months :/. Also when I can tell when i have not pain would I have to go see the doctor or physical therapist to get cleared for football or from all of this again.... Also would i have to do physical therapy after all of this is done on my own some more
So I was talking to an athletic trainer from this other team that we where playing since he had to help one of our players since our trainer was busy with a player with back injury and when i told him how i got become an athletic trainer he said that I would sometime have to get surgery. Do I have to have surgery to get my posterior labrum?