potts disease
I am 23 years old,m suffering from spine tb,since 4 months,i cud not find much imorovemnt,i was nt taking any bedrest!is it mecesarry to take a bedrest???please help me...i m taking rimactazid400 ,combutal800 ,pytazinamide 500...
Am I takin a proper dosage??i was a bit recovering,but due to nt taking rest,it all startrd again!!
Can u plz advise as what to do n wht not to do!!
Hi there!

The medication dosage would depend on the weight of an individual. Bed rest is not typically advised unless there is evidence of severe degeneration, which could be complicated by movement; though bed rest may be advised for symptomatic relief for a few days intermittently. The medications are advised for infection control. In the presence of additional degeneration, reconstruction surgery may be advised in moderate/ severe cases, if required. I would suggest discussing this in detail with your treating doctor.
Hope this helps.

Take care!