Orthopedics Community
reoccuring red circles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

reoccuring red circles

8038759?1339438145
My 2 year old has reoccuring red circles.  We went to a pediatric dermatologist and she said it could be hives.  She said its not ringworm or lyme disease, but I am concerned.  I have attached a picture.

This discussion is related to Reoccuring red circles on child's feet.

Hi there!

It would be difficult to make a diagnosis online without a physical examination and a few primary tests, It your dermatologist believes it to be hives it is likely to be so. This doesn’t typically look like lyme or ringworn. I would suggest following your dermatologists advice for the time being and if it does not seem to help you may seek a review with him/ her.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!