right shoulder, rib pain?
About 2 weeks ago I started to have pain under my right shoulder blade and the pain moves all the way to my chest. It also hurts to breathe in deep and to push on my chest/back.It hurts to lay down so I havent slept good at all and I have a 6month old and its hard to pick her up as well. I wasnt sure if it could be muscles or maybe my ribs.. the only thing I did was I sliped in the river and caught myself but that was with my other arm? If anyone has any idea what it could be I would love to hear it..
Hello CRM0323

It seems the pain you are experiencing is due to the traumatic episode during the slip into the river. Take inupruen as an anti inflammatory agent which would also help you relieve the pain. Also get an X ray done of the rib cage to rule out any aftermath of the traumatic episode, such as any fracture etc.

Best
I have the same thing with the right shoulder blade and chest except it doesn't hurt to breath and I've had it a long time, the chest pain I have is I think from damaged costal cartilage that won't get better because the ribs pull on it from cracking back, hopefully yours is just from an injury and you can get back on your feet, get the X-ray and take advil.
I've felt something similar lately.  Pain in my left ribcage and going back along my side and up into the upper back.  I think I pulled something in my yoga class.  I went to get a therapeutic massage and it has really helped. You might want to give it a try.  I've also been taking ibuprofen too.  Good luck!