sharp pain under knee cap
i have a constant pain below my knee cap it happend whilst standing. 3 day earlier i had a bike crash witch made my right foot turn all the way to the left and my knee was forced to bend in its normal way just felt rather aquward it had started to fell nice till it just went funny today and  this pain is all most unbeareable any pressure i place on my knee hurts inc walking using the break/ accelerator in my car even with no pressure it still has this pain im just woundering what it is an how it can be resolved
also im 18 male if that helps to answer any questions
I would like you to consult an orthopedic surgeon. My uncle underwent a joint replacement surgery in India last month at Sunshine Hospital, Hyderabad. He was unable to walk before the surgery, but after the surgery was performed he is recovering well now and walking. The chief Orthopedic Surgeon Dr.A.V.Gurava Reddy is very experienced and amazing doctor. He performs 2000+ joint replacement surgeries per year. I'm sure he will help you out.