Orthopedics Community
sharp pain under knee cap
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sharp pain under knee cap

i have a constant pain below my knee cap it happend whilst standing. 3 day earlier i had a bike crash witch made my right foot turn all the way to the left and my knee was forced to bend in its normal way just felt rather aquward it had started to fell nice till it just went funny today and  this pain is all most unbeareable any pressure i place on my knee hurts inc walking using the break/ accelerator in my car even with no pressure it still has this pain im just woundering what it is an how it can be resolved
also im 18 male if that helps to answer any questions
Tags: knee pain