shoulder pain/crackling sounds
hey im 15 years old and i think i started having slight shoulder pain from repetitive lifting. I benched sort of heavily and did lots of weightlifting exercises. about 6 months i go i think i only felt a slight pain near my front/top shoulder, so i kept working out. I think it got worse and i started hearing crackling/popping sounds when i move my shoulder in certain places. i went to an orthopedist and he didn't really help much, and i started doing all the shoulder impingement/ rotator cuff stretching and exercises. Now, there isnt that much pain but whenever my shoulder crackles or makes sort of a tearing sensation i feel pain. The crackling didn't get better after 6 months and i feel slight pain when it crackles. i also didn't use my shoulder for the 6 months.

can anyone help me out what kind of shoulder problem i have and why it wont heal?
this crackling is in both of my shoulders and not just 1