side effects of Mcobutol 1000 and R-cinex

i am sujit, 26 year old.I have been diagnosed with TB last year. i was taking Mycobutol1000 and R-cinex for almost 10 months before i got cured. i need to know whether there any long term side effect on my health because of these tablets.
please advise.
Hello Dear,
Ethambutol may produce decreased visual acuity which appear to be due to optic neuritis and to be related to the dose and duration of treatment. The effects are general reversible when administration of the drug is discontinued promptly. Ethambutol may produce constriction of visual field central and peripheral scotoma, and green-red colour blindness which may be associated with retrobulbar neuritis . Renal clearance of urate may be reduced in about 50%patients receiving ethambutol and acute gout has been precipitated in patients with gout or impaired renal function .
   R-cinex or Rifampin is usually well tolerated but may cause GI upset. In patients with underlying chronic liver disease (e.g., alcoholics, the elderly), the drug can cause hepatitis. Rash, anemia, and thrombocytopenia are less common side effects. The most important toxicities are hepatotoxicity and peripheral neuropathy.
You should consult your doctor and adjust the doses if you get any of the side effects.
Best

I am suffering from Scin TB since last four months. I have been prescribed" R-CINEX", "THEMIBUTOL 600", &"CLARIBID 500". Pleae advise me, whether this is the correct medicine and secondly is there any side effects of these medicines?