Orthopedics Community
spinal,back and low back pains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

spinal,back and low back pains

If I turn my head up,my back and spinal hurts then if I bend my body for few minutes my low back really hurts when I get up.I am 35 years old and too young to have this pains.Please help me..
Yes,
You should go to see good doc asap. it seems not too serious.Take care!
A year ago i got hurt at work. The pain didnt start until 3 hours after work when my body was relaxing. The pain is constant all day long and the pain sometimes gets to the point where i look like an old lady that cant hardly stand straight up. I am only 24 yrs old. I have been to many doctors I have had 2 mri's and an xray done all have come up clean. I have tried all medications ranging from muslce relaxers all the way up to oxycodone. Nothing helps the pain. Ice makes it worse heat makes it worse. I cant lay down for a long period of time or even sit for a long period of time. All the doctors are confused and have basically given up. The pain radiats to my right and left hips also
i had the same issue and thought i had testicle cancer in 2005.  had mri and showed the L3 and L4 were crush causing pain in the front left and right side right above the hip bone.  felt as if i was kicked in the groin, that feeling after 2-3 minutes.  except this does not go away.  i would have your back checked and i can bet that it is a pinch nerve at the L3 L 4 area.  hope this helps.