stabbing lower back pain and throbbing pain in my nose
Hi, my wife has been suffering for quite a while now, her lower back pain will come on, and she also gets a burning throbbing pain in her one nostril, she has been told there is no connection, but it is at the same time. she has had xray which showed sinificant arthritis in lower spine, and 2 lower disks are slightly out or inflamed, she takes naproxen twice a day and solphadol tablets when the pain starts. she has been to an osteopath but this has not helped, heat pads seem to eleviate it sometimes or a hot bath. any advise or help would be great.
Hello, I have osteoarthritis and I take NOW brand black cherry capsules for the inflammation. It has helped better than the prescribed meds that I was on. The first week or two I took them 3 times a day to get them in my system then decreased to two a night. She can try it and lower the dose to what works for her. Also on nights I know I will be doing anything that irritates it I take a few extra. Also a good multivitamin with magnesium and Vitamin D help. Best wishes, Sissie