Orthopedics Community
strange bone..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to orthopedics, back pain, bone or joint pain, broken bones, hip or knee replacement, neck and shoulder pain, orthopedic surgery, spinal injury, sports injury, and tennis elbow.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

strange bone..

7062210?1310537114
hello everyone, i sort of have a silly question but I have what seems to be a second ankle bone on my right foot. its about the same size of my regular one and it doesnt hurt or anything ive posted a pic,, i was at the drs the other day and he said that its just an extra bone and that its normal and if its not causing any pain it should be fine.. but i wanted to see if any one else has this also.. none of my friends nor my family do! also i know my dr said its fine but should i worry? sorry the photo isnt very good quality..i circled thee extra bone..